Travel to Khasab, the capital of Oman's Musandam region, to board the traditional wooden dhow (or powerboat for groups less than 30) and sail through the beautiful fjords of Musandam. Pass by the village of Haffa and its scenic beach, where you can enjoy a relaxing swim in the Gulf of Oman and enjoy some snorkelling to experience the area’s rich marine life.
Later, a delicious picnic lunch will be served aboard the dhow, before setting off again to cruise past ancient fishing villages, including the village of Zeke with its stone houses, the spectacular White Caves, dramatic cliffs and rock formations, and the countless beautiful bays and inlets.
You’ll to return to port with unforgettable memories of "Mystic Musandam".
Traditional Dhow capacity: Minimum group size is 30, maximum is 75.
Sample Lunch Menu on Traditional Dhow: Green salad, hummus, live fish BBQ, chicken stir fry or chicken curry, macaroni, fried rice, Arabic bread, mineral water, Arabic tea, coffee and soft drinks. Vegetarian meals, if required, must be requested at time of reservation.
- Lunch aboard dhow
- Haffa beach & village
- Zeke village
- White Caves
- Original Passport (subject to change): Original Passport required for border crossing as you will be exiting the country.
- Please ensure you carry your original passport / UAE Labour Card / Emirates ID. Border crossing is the client's sole responsibility. We cannot influence the border authorities in any way. Oman entry visa is required to participate in this tour. Participants with UAE tourist/visit visas are subject to approval to participate in this tour. Please ensure you carry the UAE entry visa duly endorsed by UAE Immigration at airport of entry in original.
- Cruise Child Policy: age should be between 3 to 11 years to qualify for child rate. Proof of date of birth will be needed in case of doubtful borderline cases.
- Important: Full Prepayment and booking form is required to guarantee reservations
- There is no refund for a missed cruise as catering is pre-ordered.
- We encourage you to make bookings at least 5 to 7 days prior to your intended cruising date. Book earlier for private charters.