Eid Mubarak! We shall be closed for Eid al-Fitr on the first two days of Shawwal
Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda – 6-Day Expedition
Once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the majestic Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda in their natural habitat.
OneOne-time special rate available exclusively from Al Naboodah Travel!
- Return economy-class air ticket
- VIP Meet and Assist at Kigali international airport
- Exclusive use of a 4X4 Land Cruiser throughout the trip
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Professional, experienced English-speaking driver/guide
- Emergency medical cover
AED 8,299* Sharing twin
- Gorilla Golf Hotel
- Emeraude Hotel Kivu
- Gorillas Hotel Musanze
- Day 1: Arrival & city tour (Dinner provided)
- Day 2: Coffee farm tour & Rwanda National Museum visit (Breakfast, lunch & dinner provided)
- Day 3: Canopy walk in Nyungwe Forest National Park (Breakfast, lunch & dinner provided)
- Day 4: Tea factory tour & transfer to Volcanoes National Park (Breakfast, lunch & dinner provided)
- Day 5: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park (Breakfast, lunch & dinner provided)
- Day 6: Visit to Nyamirambo Women’s Centre & departure (Breakfast & lunch provided)
(PLEASE NOTE: Gorilla Trekking Permit fee of USD1500 is not included in package price.)
- Prices quoted are per person starting from, in AED.
- Return economy class air ticket included.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, depending on availability of services.
- Other accommodation options and combinations are available upon request.
- Unless specified, all transfers and tours are on a shared basis (seat-in-coach).
- Visa is not included.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Starting from AED*
Limited spaces available, so BOOK NOW! Call Al Naboodah Travel on
04 211 2622